Join the team!
We’re growing and looking for talented and motivated people to help us build a great company. We believe in enriched teamwork that creates inspiration, taking the initiative and maintaining a family and supportive environment.
Send your CV to: Careers@securedtouch.com
SecuredTouch is an innovative company with cutting-edge technologies and a new approach to fraud detection and authentication techniques. With leading mobile-first solutions in the fast-growing Behavioral Biometrics market, you’ll take a huge part in delivering our products to millions of users worldwide.
Sales Engineer is an essential key position in SecuredTouch. It’s a customer-facing position which holds the opportunity to collaborate with multiple departments and lead all technical aspects of the sales process and account management.
- Prepare sales technical assets (docs, demo recordings) and prospect specific tailor-made research and materials
- Leading the technical aspects during a sales process – meetings, demos & Q&A
- Filling and replying technical requirements questionnaires
- Leading POC process – outbound focal point + project manager facing the SecuredTouch R&D – tracking requirements, open issues, timeline etc.
- Understand customers’ use cases and tailor product solutions to fit their needs
- Maintain ongoing communication with customers and track open issues
- Customer Success and Satisfaction – pro active status checks, meetings, new potential use cases etc.
- Push customers and prospects agenda into the product roadmap and features through close engagement with the product R&D teams
- Regular reporting of status and KPIs to company wide top management
- Strong presentation skills in English with a sales orientation and high interpersonal skills
- Superior service orientation
- Ability to work independently, initiate and manage inter-disciplinary processes and get things done
- Ability to motivated the team
- Work closely with high management
- Tech savvy, data-driven, self-learner and self-driven
- Relevant knowledge in fraud detection and/or data science – strong advantage
- Relevant technical bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience – advantage
- Willing to remotely support US working hours
- Willing to travel up to 30%
Job Location: Ramat Gan, Israel