SecuredTouch provides real-time, adaptive fraud detection throughout the customer journey to detect fraud early, with proven ROI from day 1. Our solution ensures accurate risk-based detection for multiple use cases including ATO, bots, and no-transaction fraud. SecuredTouch customers benefit from reduced overall fraud losses while maintaining a smooth customer experience.
Oh and of course, we’re also fun to be with 🙂
Are you ambitious?
Are you looking for a place to spread your wings?
Do you live & breathe tech innovation?
We are looking for a ML Engineer to join our growing team of Data Science. As a ML Engineer you will work with our Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Fraud Researchers on delivering fraud detection solutions, on a massive scale to top tier eCommerce worldwide. You’ll join a company with innovative teams, cutting-edge technologies, and leading solutions in the fast-growing behavioral biometrics field.
- Developing & integrating machine learning based algorithms.
- Developing & maintaining micro-services infrastructure at large scale.
- Optimizing processes run-time and solving problems in a scalable manner.
- Push to improve the data collection & feature engineering validity and quality.
- Integrate new technologies into the current spec.
- Bachelor degree in CS / SE / IS or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years experience as a developer.
- Machine learning knowledge.
- Python knowledge.
- Hands-On experience with developing and maintaining production systems.
- Analytical mind, problem-solving attitude.
- Curious, Self-Taught, and Innovative.
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to changes.
- Experience with Cassandra, Redis, Kafka, Docker, K8s.
- Experience with AWS/GCP.
CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org