Join the team!
We’re growing and looking for talented and motivated people to help us build a great company. We believe in enriched teamwork that creates inspiration, taking the initiative and maintaining a family and supportive environment.
Send your CV to: Careers@securedtouch.com
Technical Account Manager
SecuredTouch is an innovative company with cutting-edge technology and a new approach to fraud detection and authentication techniques. With leading mobile-first solutions in the fast-growing Behavioral Biometrics space, you’ll take a big part in delivering our products to millions of users worldwide.
Technical account manager is an essential key position in SecuredTouch. It’s a customer-facing position which holds the opportunity to collaborate with multiple departments and lead many technical aspects of the post-sales process and account management.
- Maintain ongoing communication with customers, track and manage open issues
- Customer Success and satisfaction – pro active status checks, meetings, new potential use cases, etc.
- Ongoing KPIs measurement
- Communicate and prioritize customer requests (bugs, action items, feature requests, etc.) internally to product and R&D
- Create and manage technical assets to support the post sale and account management processes
- Maintain technical sales assets (docs, demo recordings) and prospect specific tailor-made research and materials
- Involvement in the technical aspects during the sales process – meetings, demos and Q&A
- Filling and replying to technical requirements questionnaires
- Involvement in POCs – from being the customer focal point to being an internal project manager for tracking requirements, open issues, timeline etc. with product and R&D
- Ongoing measurement and reporting of status and KPIs to the company’s top management
- Strong presentation skills in English with a high service orientation and great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, initiate and manage inter-disciplinary processes and get things done
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage complex tasks across multiple departments
- Work closely with top management
- Tech savvy, data-driven, self-learner and self-driven
- Relevant knowledge in fraud detection and/or data science – strong advantage
- Relevant technical bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience – advantage
- Willingness to support US working hours remotely
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Job Location: Ramat Gan, Israel