Join the team!
We’re growing and looking for talented and motivated people to help us build a great company. We believe in enriched teamwork that creates inspiration, taking the initiative and maintaining a family and supportive environment. Current open position: Fraud Detection Researcher. For full details – scroll down.
Send your CV to: Careers@securedtouch.com
Fraud Detection Researcher
As an Online Fraud Detection Researcher at SecuredTouch, you’ll be joining a company with innovative teams, cutting edge technologies and a whole new approach to fraud detection solutions. With leading solutions in the fast-growing Behavioral Biometrics field, you’ll get into the “fraudster” mindset to uncover sophisticated fraud schemes and play a crucial part in defining and developing our core Fraud detection Solutions.
- Research known and new online and mobile fraud methods and techniques, particularly in the eCommerce industries
- Lead end-to-end POCs for new fraud detection capabilities
- Working closely with the engineering team and help to implement new capabilities from the research environment to the production environment
- Becoming an expert on Online Fraud behavior – be one of the special few in the world that can stop this sophisticated form of Cybercrime. You’ll need to solve problems no one ever solved before
- 2+ years of similar experience
- Strong research skills: mapping existing threats and applying new ways to detect them based on unique data sources
- Ability to lead proof of concepts end to end, through analyzing data, to creating detection solutions and testing their accuracy
- Experience in analyzing large data sets
- Scripting experience (SQL\Python)
- Get things done attitude – flexible, self-taught and responsible
- Passion for solving complex problems with no straightforward answers
- Web / iOS / Android experience – advantage
- Location: Ramat-Gan
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org