While everyone wants to be the “Closer”, you simply can’t close a deal until you know how to open a qualified opportunity…easier said than done, yet such a simple concept.
Finding a qualified opportunity takes creativity, passion, grit, respect, integrity, articulate conversation and the ability to listen – if you don’t have all 7 of these qualities, no need to read further…
SDR responsible for finding, generating and actively engaging eCommerce fraud/risk opportunities for a leading-edge behavioral startup.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will build a pipeline and manage the initial Prospect engagement until hand-off to Sales Leadership.
This role is the proving ground and path to outside sales.
You will be the face of the company and participate in marketing events worldwide.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in Office software with ability to learn new administrative tools
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both written & verbal, other languages are an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree – advantage
- SalesForce experience – advantage
- High-Tech/Startup experience – advantage
Job Location: Ramat Gan, Israel & US Remote