Join the team!
We’re growing and looking for talented and motivated people to help us build a great company. We believe in enriched team work that creates inspiration, taking initiative and maintaining a family and supportive environment. Current open positions: Data Scientist, Sales Engineer. For full details – scroll down.
Send your CV to: Careers@securedtouch.com
As a Senior Data Scientist at SecuredTouch, you’ll be working directly on our core technology. You’ll work with rich data to keep improving our products while also deriving new and innovative data-driven solutions to the problems of fraud detection and user authentication.
- Researching and Implementing Machine Learning based algorithms
- Researching, identifying and analyzing new data sets and data sources
- Working closely with the SDK developers and domain experts, improving the data collection
- Working closely with Engineers, integrating the algorithms into a real-time production environment
- Deep knowledge and experience with machine learning, algorithm development, and data analysis
- Hands-on experience with Python and relevant data science packages
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on experience that includes developing and implementing machine learning algorithms
- Sc degree in engineering / computer science / mathematics / statistics or other related field
- Sc – Advantage
- Location: Ramat-Gan
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Pre Sales
- Prepare sales technical assets (docs , demo recordings) and prospect specific tailor-made research and materials
- Leading the technical aspects during a sales process – meetings, demos & Q&A
- Filling and replying technical requirements questionnaires
- Leading POC process – outbound focal point + project manager facing the SecuredTouch R&D – tracking requirements, open issues, timeline etc.
- Understand customers’ use cases and tailor product solutions to fit their needs
- Post Sales
- Maintain ongoing communication with customers and track open issues
- Customer Success and Satisfaction – pro active status checks, meetings, new potential use cases etc.
- Push customers and prospects agenda into the product roadmap and features through close engagement with the product R&D teams
- Regular reporting of status and KPIs to company wide top management
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience as a Sales Engineer, supporting Enterprise grade software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong presentation skills in English
- Technical Fraud / Cyber Security experience
- Relevant technical bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work independently, initiate and manage processes and improvements
- Superior service orientation, high dedication and a systematic view
- Willing to remotely support US working hours
- Willing to travel up to 30%
Job Location: Ramat Gan, Israel
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org